- PROJECT TEAM OF VII International Festival of Youth Creativity FOLK INSPIRATIONS 2017 has been working since November 2016.
The project team includes:
Festival director, artistic director, the head of the festival office, accountant, design coordinator, promotion coordinator, logistics coordinator, volunteers coordinator, foreign issues coordinator, spokesman, programme coordinators, festival projects coordinators, programme leaders. Altogether there are about 35 people.
- Festival volunteering started its work on 1 February and consists of 80 volunteers.
- During the festival there is also a technical service, security and paramedics.
- Festival Office has been responsible for: coordinating contacts with the participants of the festival, registration for the festival, participants and guests attendance during the festival, coordinating the transport of people and support for team meetings.
- Catering group is responsible for meals.
- Festival office in collaboration with the hostel are responsible for accommodation.
- Transport of people is held by hired buses and public transport.
- Transport of equipment is held by hired public transport.
Altogether there are more than 150 people –coordinators and volunteers from CONVIVO foundation as well as employees and volunteers from the youth centre.